Do you want to know how to make a delicious blueberry, orange and broccoli juice in minutes? If so, you’re in the right place.
Next, the step by step explanation.
Equipment / Utensils
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- A knife.
- A cup.
- Blender or juicer.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- 1 cup of blueberries.
- A cup of chopped broccoli.
- 1 orange.
- A cup of water.
Recipe: Blueberry, orange and broccoli juice
These’re the 4 easy steps of the recipe:
- First, peel the orange, cut it and remove the seeds. Alternatively, cut it in half and squeeze it by hand or with a citrus squeezer, making sure there’re no seeds left in the liquid.
- Then, rinse the blueberries and broccoli. We want a clean drink.
- Next, chop a cup-sized portion of broccoli.
- When the above is ready, process all the ingredients with a blender or juicer and serve the result in the cup. If you use a juice extractor, you don’t need to include the cup of water.
If you liked this recipe, we invite you to see more information and juice recipes here.