Turmeric, blueberry, raspberry, beet and spinach smoothie is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and packed with flavor.
Among its benefits, it may promote brain health. If you’re interested, you can see more information and juices for the brain and memory here.
Next, we start with the recipe.
First, you should make sure you’ve the following nearby.
- A blender.
- Knife or vegetable peeler.
- A spoon.
- A cup.
These’re the ingredients and quantities:
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- ½ cup of blueberries.
- ½ cup of raspberries.
- 1 peeled beet.
- A handful of spinach.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Turmeric, blueberry, raspberry, beet and spinach smoothie
This recipe has only 4 steps.
- Before starting, it’s key to wash the blueberries, the raspberries, the beet and, especially, the spinach.
- Then, peel the beet with a knife or vegetable peeler.
- Next, blend all the ingredients until achieving the right consistency. If necessary, add more water and blend again.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this exquisite drink.