Boiled / cooked apple and water smoothie may help recover nutrients without making digestion difficult. For example, after a diarrhea episode.
Would you like to try it? Here’s the step by step recipe.
- A cup.
- A pan.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A knife.
- 1 small apple, peeled, without core, boiled and cold.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of clean water.
Recipe: Boiled / Cooked apple and water smoothie
- To start, peel, dice, core and boil an apple for 5 to 10 minutes or until it’s soft enough. Once it cools, it’s ready to blend.
- On the other hand, you need a cup of clean, cold water. In case your water’s not clean, you can boil it and let it cool to remove microbes. But remember that this doesn’t remove other substances that are discarded by filtration, such as heavy metals.
- Finally, blend the 2 ingredients, serve and enjoy this great drink! To keep in mind: If you want the drink with less fiber, filter it or process it with a juice extractor.
If you liked this post, you can see more information and juices for diarrhea here.