Lemon, baking soda, salt, sugar and water drink helps to recover lost electrolytes during an episode of diarrhea. And best of all, it’s very easy to make.
Next, the easy recipe.
- A blender or spoon to mix the ingredients.
- Glass or cup.
- A knife.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
We will need the following:
- ½ teaspoon (a pinch) of baking soda.
- ½ teaspoon (a pinch) of salt.
- 1 small lemon.
- 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of clean water.
Recipe: Lemon, baking soda, salt, sugar and water drink
The recipe consists of only 2 steps.
- First, cut the lemon in half and extract its juice by hand or with a citrus squeezer, always ensuring that there’re no seeds left in the liquid.
- Then, put all the ingredients in a cup and stir until combined. Alternatively, you can use a blender.
Note: The combination of baking soda and lemon generates foam. Be careful not to make a mess in your kitchen!
That’s all! Now you can make and enjoy the benefits of this great drink.
Did you like this post? You can see more information and juices for diarrhea here.