Blueberry smoothie for children is high in antioxidants, delicious and easy to make.
Would you like to try this recipe at home? Here’s the detailed explanation.
First of all, it’s key to have the following nearby:
- A blender.
- Your favorite cup.
The ingredients are:
- ½ cup of blueberries (70 g).
- ½ glass (125 ml) of milk or water.
Recipe: Blueberry smoothie for children
For the recipe, we’ll follow 3 steps.
- First, rinse the blueberries. This is essential to remove microbes and possible dirt.
- When the above is ready, we put them in the blender jar along with the milk or water and process it all for about 30 seconds or until there’re not many lumps. If you want a more liquid smoothie, you can add a little water and blend again.
- Finally, serve the smoothie.
And that’s it! Now you can surprise the little ones with this delicious recipe.
Important: Children’s diet must be appropriate for their ages and development. We invite you to see more information, precautions and juices for children here.
Did you like this post? You can subscribe here to receive updates.