Do you want to know how to make a delicious banana, spinach, strawberry and chia smoothie in a few minutes? If so, you’re in the right place.
Next, the detailed recipe.
First of all, it’s essential to have a few things at hand:
- A blender.
- Cup or glass.
- Knife (optional).
- A spoon.
- 1 peeled banana.
- A handful of spinach.
- ½ cup of strawberries without leaves.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked (optional) chia seeds.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water or skim milk.
Recipe: Banana, spinach, strawberry and chia smoothie
Once you’ve everything, follow these steps:
- First, put the seeds in a cup / glass covered with water and let them soak for about 8 hours. Although this is optional, it’ll make the smoothie easier to digest.
- Then, it’s important to wash the spinach and the strawberries. Remember that green leaves may hide large amounts of microbes or dirt.
- Also, peel the banana and carefully remove the leaves from the strawberries with your hands or with the help of a knife.
- Finally, gather all the ingredients in the blender and process them until obtaining a smoothie with the desired consistency. If you want the drink to be more liquid, you can add a little water and blend again.
If you found this useful, we invite you to see more recipes and information about juices here.