Mango, celery, cucumber and chia smoothie has essential fatty acids and other substances that may help during pregnancy.
Would you like to make this recipe? Read on to find out how.
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A spoon.
- A cup.
- 1 cup of chopped mango.
- 1 stick of celery.
- ½ cucumber.
- A tablespoon of soaked (optional) chia seeds.
- 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Mango, celery, cucumber and chia smoothie
- First of all, put the seeds in a glass, cover them with water and wait about 8 hours. Although this is optional, it makes the smoothie easier to digest.
- Then, rinse the mango, the cucumber and the celery. In particular, the latter may have a lot of dirt and microbes.
- Also, cut the cucumber in half. On the other hand, cut a portion of mango equal to the capacity of a cup and carefully peel it with a knife or vegetable peeler.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients for a few seconds until the smoothie’s ready and serve it in a cup.
Did you like this post? You can find more information and juice recipes for pregnancy here.