Berry, broccoli and celery juice combines antioxidants with fiber and a lot of flavor. And best of all, it’s very easy to make.
Next, the step by step recipe.
First, it’s important to have the following nearby.
- Blender or juice extractor.
- A knife.
- A cup.
- 1 cup of berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or raspberries). If you want, vary them each time you make this recipe.
- 1 cup of broccoli.
- 2 sticks of celery.
- A cup of water.
Recipe: Berry, broccoli and celery juice
For recipe, we just have to follow these steps:
- To begin, wash the berries, the broccoli and the celery. Green leaves in particular can be very dirty.
- Next, carefully chop the broccoli, the celery and cut off the ends of the stalks.
- Finally, process everything with a blender until smooth. Remember that if you use a juice extractor, you won’t need the cup of water.
And that’s it! Now you can serve and enjoy this exquisite drink loaded with nutrients.
Did you like this post? You can find more recipes and information about juices here.