Berry, cucumber and spinach juice is high in polyphenols (antioxidants) and fiber, so it may bring benefits. For example, it may help maintain a correct hormonal balance.
Do you want to make it? It’s very simple.
To begin, it’s essential to have the following close by:
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- A cup or glass.
Next, the ingredients.
- 1 cup of berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or raspberries). If you want, vary them each time you make this juice.
- ½ cucumber.
- A handful of spinach.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Berry, cucumber and spinach juice
These’re the steps for this recipe:
- First, rinse the food to remove as much dirt as possible. Remember that green leaves, like spinach, may harbor large numbers of microbes.
- Then, cut a cucumber in half.
- Next, put all the ingredients in the blender jar and process them for about 40 seconds or until they reach the desired consistency. If you use a juice extractor, you won’t need the water cup.
- Finally, pour the liquid into your favorite cup and enjoy!
If you’re interested, find more information and juices to balance hormones here.