Beet, strawberry and chard juice is a great option to consume iron and more nutrients that may help fight anemia.
Do you want to try this recipe? It’s very easy to make and here’s how.
First of all, we recommend having the following nearby:
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A cup.
- A peeled beet.
- ½ cup of strawberries without leaves.
- 2 chard leaves without the stems.
- A cup of water.
Recipe: Beet, strawberry and chard juice
- To begin, rinse all foods.
- Then, peel the beet with a knife or vegetable peeler. Remember to be careful when using sharp tools!
- On the other hand, remove the leaves from the strawberries by hand or with the help of the knife.
- When the above is ready, process everything with a blender or juicer. Remember that if you use a juice extractor for this step, you probably won’t need to include any water.
- Finally, you can serve and surprise your loved ones with this delicious drink.
Did you like this recipe? You can see more juices for anemia here.