Do you want to make an exquisite beet, carrot, blackberry, parsley and grape juice? Here’s how step by step.
This drink is loaded with flavor and nutrients that may help restore healthy hemoglobin levels.
Next, how to make it.
- A juicer / juice extractor or blender.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A cup.
- 1 peeled beet.
- 1 peeled carrot.
- A cup of blackberries.
- A handful of parsley.
- A cup of grapes.
- 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Beet, carrot, blackberry, parsley and grape juice
- First of all, you’ve to wash all the foods until they’re clean. In particular, parsley may include a lot of microbes and dirt.
- Next, peel the beet and the carrot with a vegetable peeler or a knife. Be very careful when using sharp tools!
- Then, process all the ingredients with a blender or juicer. If you use a juicer, you won’t need to include the water cup.
- Finally, pour the juice into your favorite cup.
And that’s it! Now you know how to make this great recipe.
Did you find this useful? We invite you to learn more about juices for anemia here.