Spinach, beet and orange juice is especially high in vitamin C, iron, folate and more nutrients. Due to this, it may help increase hemoglobin.
Would you like to try it? It’s very easy to make.
- Juicer / juice extractor or blender.
- A knife.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- A vegetable peeler (optional).
- A cup.
- A handful of spinach.
- A peeled beet.
- A peeled orange without seeds.
- ½ cup of water.
Recipe: Spinach, beet and orange juice
- First, we need to rinse the ingredients to remove microbes and possible dirt. Here we’ve to pay close attention to the washing of the spinach leaves.
- Then, peel the beet carefully. On the other hand, cut the orange in half and squeeze it by hand or with a citrus squeezer, ensuring that there’re no seeds left in its liquid. Alternatively, you can peel it, cut it and remove the seeds to process it later with the rest of the ingredients.
- Then, gather all the ingredients in the blender or juicer and process them until the drink’s ready. If you use a juice extractor, you probably won’t need to include water.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this great juice.
Did you find this post helpful? We’ve more juices for anemia here.