Beet, berry and lemon juice is loaded with antioxidants and more nutrients to fight against some potential dermatological problems. And best of all, it’s very easy to make.
Don’t miss the chance to try this delight.
First, you should’ve the following nearby:
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife or vegetable peeler.
- Citrus squeezer (optional).
- A cup.
- 1 peeled beet.
- 1 cup of berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or blackberries).
- The juice of 1 lemon.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Beet, berry and lemon juice
- To begin, peel the beet with a knife or vegetable peeler. Remember to be very careful when handling sharp tools.
- Then, cut the lemon in half and squeeze it by hand or with a citrus squeezer, always making sure there’re no seeds left in its liquid. On the other hand, rinse the berries.
- Next, blend all the ingredients for about 40 seconds or until they reach the right consistency.
- Finally, serve the result.
If you liked this post, you can find more information and juices for skin and acne here.