Cucumber, carrot and kiwi juice is high in vitamin C, beta- carotene, water and other nutrients for healthy skin. Plus, it’s tasty and light.
Do you want to make it? Here’s the detailed recipe.
Equipment / Utensils
First, it’s key to have these tools available.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- Blender or juicer.
- A cup.
Next, the ingredients and quantities.
- 1/2 cucumber.
- 1/2 carrot.
- 1 kiwi.
- If you use a blender, 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Cucumber, carrot and kiwi juice
For the recipe, we only have to follow 4 steps.
- Wash and cut 1/2 cucumber.
- Peel, cut and rinse 1/2 carrot.
- Peel, cut and rinse the kiwi. Optional: If you are going to blend it, you can leave the skin on to make the most of its fiber, but remember to rinse it well.
- Blend everything with the water for 1 minute or until smooth. If you use a juicer, you don’t need to add the cup of water.
Finally, just serve and enjoy this exquisite drink.
If you liked this post, you can see more information about the ingredients and other juices for skin here.