Carrot, pineapple, celery, ginger and flax / chia smoothie is packed with omega-3 and antioxidants. Due to these nutrients (among others) and its high water content, it may promote skin health.
Would you like to prepare it? Here’s how.
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- A spoon.
- Your favorite cup.
- 1 peeled carrot.
- ½ cup of chopped and peeled pineapple.
- 1 stick of celery.
- A 1 cm piece of peeled ginger.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked (optional) flax or chia seeds.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Carrot, pineapple, celery, ginger and flax / chia smoothie
- First of all, put the seeds in a cup covered with water and wait for 6 to 8 hours (optional). This makes the drink easier to digest.
- Next, wash the carrot, the pineapple and, especially, the celery.
- Then, peel and cut half a pineapple into pieces. On the other hand, peel the carrot with a knife or vegetable peeler. Also, cut and peel a small piece of ginger.
- Finally, blend, serve and enjoy this great drink!
You can find more information and juices for the skin here.