Banana, walnut, oat, cocoa and milk smoothie is packed with calories, so it may help you gain weight.
The recipe’s easy to make. Read on for the step-by-step instructions.
First of all, it’s essential to have the following nearby:
- A blender.
- A spoon.
- Nutcracker (optional).
- A cup.
Next, the ingredients and quantities.
- 1 peeled banana.
- 4 shelled and soaked (optional) walnuts.
- 2 tablespoons of soaked (optional) oats.
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- 1 cup (244 ml) of milk.
Recipe: Banana, walnut, oat, cocoa and milk smoothie
- To begin with, shell the walnuts and put them with the oats in a cup full of water. After 8 hours, strain and move on to the next step. Although this is optional, it makes the drink easier to digest.
- Then, peel the banana.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients for about 40 seconds or until there’re no large lumps.
That’s all! Now you can serve and enjoy this high calorie drink.
Did you find this recipe useful? You can see more information and juices to gain weight here.