Watermelon, melon, apple, strawberry, raspberry and cinnamon smoothie is very easy to make. Plus, it’s delicious.
Here’s the recipe explained step by step.
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Your favorite cup.
- ½ cup of watermelon without rind and seeds.
- ½ cup of peeled melon without seeds.
- 1 apple without its core.
- 3 strawberries without leaves.
- A handful of raspberries.
- A tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Watermelon, melon, apple, strawberry, raspberry and cinnamon smoothie
As we said before, the recipe is very easy to make.
- First of all, we must wash all the food until it’s clean.
- Then, carefully cut a portion of watermelon equal to the capacity of half a cup, remove its rind and seeds. On the other hand, do the same with the melon.
- Then, cut the apple and remove its core.
- Next, remove the leaves from the strawberries with your hands or the knife.
- When the above is ready, put all the ingredients in the blender and process them until there’re no lumps.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this wonderful drink.
Did you like this recipe? We’ve more information about juices here.