Papaya and flax / chia seed smoothie is high in fiber. Therefore, it may help with hemorrhoids, for example. Plus, it’s made with just 2 key ingredients!
Do you want to make it today? Here’s a step-by-step guide.
- A cup.
- A knife.
- A cup of peeled papaya without seeds.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked (optional) flax or chia seeds.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Papaya and flax / chia seed smoothie
- To begin, we’re going to put the seeds in a cup with water and wait for about 6 to 8 hours for them to soften. Although this is optional, it’ll make our smoothie easier to digest.
- Then, we need to cut a portion of papaya equal to the capacity of a cup, carefully remove its peel and seeds with the help of a knife.
- Next, put the ingredients in the blender and process them for about 30 seconds or until the smoothie reaches the right consistency.
- Finally, serve the result in your favorite cup.
Did you like this recipe? You can learn more about juices for hemorrhoids here.