Spinach, celery and carrot juice may be especially helpful for those who want to avoid blood glucose spikes.
This is largely due to its combination of vegetables with a low level of carbohydrates and calories.
Do you want to try it at home? It’ s very easy. Here’s how to make it in just a few steps.
- A blender or juicer.
- A glass.
- A vegetable peeler (optional).
We’ll need the following:
- A handful of spinach.
- 1 celery stick.
- 1 small carrot.
- If you use a blender, one cup (250ml) of water.
Recipe: Spinach, celery and carrot juice
- Remove spinach stems and rinse.
- Remove celery leaves, cut and rinse.
- Peel, cut and rinse the carrot.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients and serve the drink. In case you use an extractor, it is not necessary to add water.
If you want to learn about the ingredients of this drink or more juices to lower blood sugar, click here.
Also, you can subscribe here to receive our latest recipes.