Parsley and carrot juice is especially loaded with antioxidants. In addition, it’s very light and easy to make.
Read on for the detailed recipe.
Before you begin, you should’ve the following nearby:
- Juicer or blender.
- A knife or vegetable peeler.
- A cup or glass.
The ingredients are:
- A handful of parsley.
- 1 carrot.
- If you use a blender, one cup of water.
Recipe: Parsley and carrot juice
As we said before, this recipe is very simple. We just have to follow these steps.
- First, remove the parsley stems and wash the leaves thoroughly. These can hide microbes and dirt.
- Then, peel the carrot with a knife or a vegetable peeler, cut it into pieces and rinse it. Be careful when handling sharp tools!
- Next, process the ingredients with a blender or juicer. If you use a juice extractor, you don’t need to include the cup of water.
Finally, serve the juice in your favorite cup or glass.
Did you like this recipe? You can find more juice recipes here.