Papaya, apple and chia / flax smoothie is loaded with fiber and antioxidants, so it may promote stomach health.
Do you want to try it? Here’s the recipe.
- A knife.
- A spoon.
- Your favorite cup or glass.
You’ll need 4 ingredients.
- 1 cup of peeled papaya without seeds.
- 1 apple without core.
- A tablespoon of soaked (optional) flax or chia seeds.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Papaya, apple and chia / flax smoothie
- First, put the seeds in a cup or glass, cover them with water and wait for 6 to 8 hours. Although this is optional, it’ll make the smoothie easier to digest.
- Then, cut a portion of papaya equal to the capacity of a cup and carefully remove its peel and seeds.
- On the other hand, cut the apple to remove its center.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients for about 40 seconds or until there’re no large lumps.
That’s it! Now you can make this great smoothie and surprise your loved ones.
Did you find this recipe useful? You can learn how to make more juices for gastritis here.