Papaya and cucumber juice is light and easy to make. It’s great for nourishing without overloading the digestive system.
Here’s the step by step recipe.
Equipment / Utensils
- A blender or extractor.
- A knife.
- Your favorite cup.
We need the following:
- 1 cup of peeled papaya without seeds.
- ½ cucumber.
- 1 cup of water.
Recipe: Papaya and cucumber juice
Once we’ve all the above, we can start with the recipe.
- First, rinse the papaya and the cucumber to remove any traces of dirt.
- Then, cut a portion of papaya equal to the capacity of a cup. Also, peel it and remove its seeds with the help of a knife. Remember to be very careful when using sharp tools!
- On the other hand, cut half a cucumber.
- When the above is ready, process everything with a juicer or blender until it reaches the desired consistency. Remember that if you use a juice extractor, you may not need to include the water cup.
- Finally, pour this delicious drink into your favorite cup.
Did you like this juice? You can learn more juices for the pancreas here.