Orange, broccoli, spinach and carrot juice is an excellent mix of fiber and vitamin C with very low calories. It may help you satisfy your hunger in a healthy way.
Want to make it at home? It’s easy. Here’s the step-by-step guide.
- Blender or juice extractor / juicer.
All we need is the following:
- ½ liter of water.
- 1 orange, peeled and without seeds.
- 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- 1 handful of spinach.
- 1 medium peeled carrot.
Recipe: Orange, broccoli, spinach and carrot juice
- First, we need to wash our hands and rinse the ingredients. Especially broccoli and spinach. Remember that green leafy foods often contain a lot of bacteria.
- Then, peel the carrot and the orange. At this point, it’s important to remove the seeds from the orange because they may be toxic. Especially if they’re consumed in large quantities.
- Next, blend everything until there’re no large solid remains. If you use a juicer, it’s not necessary to add water.
- Finally, serve the juice.
You can find more recipes here. On the other hand, you can subscribe here to receive our latest recipes.