Coconut water, ginger, broccoli, apple and lettuce juice is loaded with potassium and fiber, among other nutrients. This means it may help reduce constipation, satisfy hunger and reduce fluid retention, among other benefits.
However, remember that no drink is magical. All recipes must be followed by a diet and habits that allow you to achieve your goals.
Do you want to know how to prepare this juice? Here’s the step by step.
- A blender or juicer (or juice extractor).
- A glass.
- 1 small head of lettuce.
- 1 apple without its core.
- ½ cup of broccoli.
- A small piece of peeled ginger, about the size of a fingertip.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of coconut water.
Recipe: Coconut Water, Ginger, Broccoli, Apple and Lettuce Juice
- First, as always, we must rinse the ingredients. Especially the green leafy ones.
- Then, we cut / peel the ginger and slice the apple to remove its core.
- Finally, we put all the ingredients in the blender and process them until we obtain the liquid. If you want the drink more liquid, you can add some clean water and blend again. Note: In case you use a juicer, you can add the coconut water to the cup after processing the rest of the ingredients.
Did you like this post? You can search for more recipes here.