Looking for a healthy recipe to start your day? If so, nopal, chard, celery, beet and pear juice may be right for you.
Here’s a step-by-step explanation so you can prepare it at home.
- A blender or juice extractor.
- A glass or cup.
We’ll use the following:
- ½ peeled nopal leaf.
- 2 chard leaves without the stem.
- 1 stick of celery.
- ½ peeled beet.
- ½ pear without the center.
- 1 cup (or 250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Nopal, chard, celery, beet and pear juice
- First, we must make sure we’ve our ingredients and hands clean. Here it’s key to focus on washing chard and celery, as they may contain a lot of bacteria.
- Then, cut and peel the nopal and beet. On the other hand, remove the stem from the chard and cut half of the pear.
- Finally, put all the ingredients in the blender and process them until you get the right consistency.
Note: If you use a juice extractor, you won’t need the cup of water.
Did you like this post? Subscribe here to receive our latest recipes.