The mango, coconut, cocoa and almond milk smoothie is a great option to increase energy levels. In addition, it’s especially exquisite.
Do you want to try it? If so, you’re in the right place because here’s the explanation.
Equipment / Utensils
Before you start, you need to make sure you’ve the following nearby.
- A knife.
- A spoon.
- Cup of glass.
Next, the ingredients:
- 1 cup of peeled mango.
- 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut.
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- 1 cup of almond milk.
Recipe: Mango, coconut, cocoa and almond milk smoothie
For the recipe, we’ve to follow 3 steps.
- First, cut and peel a portion of mango equal to the capacity of a cup. Be careful when using the knife!
- Then, gather all the ingredients in the blender jar and process them for about 30 seconds or until there’re no lumps. If you want the smoothie to be more liquid, you can add some water and blend again.
- Finally, serve and enjoy this wonderful drink.
Did you like this post? We’ve more energy shakes here.