Would you like to prepare a 100% natural cherry juice? Here’s how.Also, its benefits and more.
Where do we start?
- A knife or cherry pitter.
- A blender.
- Large cup or glass.
You only need the following ingredients.
- 15 units or 150 g of pitted cherries.
- A cup (or 250 ml) of water or milk.
Natural cherry juice – Recipe
The recipe consists of 3 simple steps:
- Start by rinsing the cherries to remove microbes and possible dirt.
- Then, remove the pit / stone (hard core) from the fruits by cutting them in half with a knife and carefully removing the inedible parts. Alternatively, you can use a cherry pitter.
- Next, blend the pitted fruits together with the cup of water until smooth and we serve the result. If you want a creamier smoothie, replace the water with milk.
That’s all! Now you know how to make this great drink.
This fruit combines a lot of potassium (222 mg per 100 gr), water (82%), fiber (2.1 g per 100 gr) and antioxidants, among more nutrients. In this sense, cherry juice with water may contribute to:
- Detoxify, fight constipation and promote digestive health.
- Improve and prevent circulatory system problems.
On the other hand, cherry juice with milk adds a little more calories, so it may work for weight gain diets. Specifically, 150 grams of cherries have about 95 kcal, while 1 cup of milk includes around 146 kcal. This gives a total of approximately 241 kcal per serving.
To see all our recipes with cherry, click here.