Celery, nopal, apple, cucumber and papaya juice has a good amount of water, fiber and antioxidants, among other nutrients. Also, it’s low in carbs.
Keep reading and you’ll learn the recipe.
- A blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- A glass.
All we need is the following:
- 1 stick of celery.
- 1 peeled nopal leaf.
- ½ apple without its core.
- ½ medium cucumber.
- 1 cup of peeled and seedless papaya.
- 250 ml (or a cup) of water.
Recipe: Celery, nopal, apple, cucumber and papaya juice
This recipe is quite easy.
- First, as always, we must wash our hands and make sure to rinse the ingredients. Especially the green leafy ones like celery.
- Then, cut half a cucumber, peel the nopal leaf, cut half an apple and remove its core. Also, cut, peel and remove the seeds from the papaya.
- Next, blend all the ingredients until there’re no lumps. Remember that if you use a juicer, you won’t need the cup of water.
- Finally, serve this wonderful drink.
If you liked this recipe, find more about juicing here.