Apple, cucumber, pineapple and orange juice is loaded with fiber and antioxidants. And best of all, it’s very easy to make.
Here’s the detailed recipe.
- Blender or juicer / juice extractor.
- A knife.
- A cup.
We need the following:
- 1 apple without its core.
- ½ cucumber.
- 1 slice of pineapple without skin.
- 1 orange, peeled and without seeds.
- A cup (250 ml) of water.
Recipe: Apple, cucumber, pineapple and orange juice
- First, it’s important that we wash our hands and make sure that the food is clean.
- Then, we’re going to cut the apple to remove its core, cut half the cucumber, cut and peel the pineapple slice. Also, we’ll peel the orange and carefully remove its seeds with the help of the knife.
- Finally, we’ve to blend everything until we get the drink. If you use a juicer, you won’t need to include the water cup.
And that’s it! Now you can make this wonderful recipe at home.
If this post helped you, we invite you to find more information about juices here.