Here’s how to make a tasty and nutritious strawberry smoothie for children in a few steps.
Among its benefits, it’s high in fiber and antioxidants. We recommend you to see more information, precautions, recommendations and juices for children here.
Next, the recipe.
Before starting, it’s important to have the following at hand:
- A blender.
- Cup or glass.
- A knife (optional).
The ingredients are:
- 3 strawberries without leaves (50 g).
- A little more than half a glass (150 ml) of milk or water.
Recipe: Strawberry smoothie for children
The recipe has only 4 steps.
- First, rinse the strawberries to make sure they’re as clean as possible.
- Then, remove the leaves from the strawberries with your hands or with the help of a knife. Be careful when handling sharp tools!
- Then, blend all the ingredients for about 20 seconds or until the drink reaches the desired consistency. Remember that if you want the drink to be more liquid, you can add a little water and blend again.
- Finally, serve and surprise the little ones with this great drink.
To note: The children’s diet should be consistent with their age and development. If you have questions, ask your health professional.