Spinach, nopal, strawberry and guava juice has a lot of fiber. In addition, the nopal has properties that may help you lose weight.
Do you want to try this wonderful drink at home? If so, you’re in the right place. Here we’ll show you how to make it step by step.
- Blender or juicer.
- A glass or cup.
These’re the ingredients we’ll use.
- 1 handful of spinach leaves.
- 1 nopal leaf, peeled.
- 5 strawberries without leaves.
- A ripe guava without the stem.
- A cup or 250 ml of water.
Recipe: Spinach, nopal, strawberry and guava juice
- First, we need to wash our hands thoroughly and rinse the ingredients. Especially spinach and nopal, since they may have a lot of bacteria.
- Then we’re going to prepare the ingredients. That is, peel the nopal to remove its layer of spines, remove the leaves from the strawberries and remove the stem from the guava.
- Next, blend all the ingredients and serve the juice. If you use a juice extractor, you won’t need to include the water.
Important: Remember that this and most juices should be drunk as soon as they’re made.
If you want to receive the latest recipes, subscribe here.