Rice and cocoa smoothie is loaded with carbohydrates and calories, so it may help you gain weight.
Do you want to make it in a few steps? Here’s how.
Equipment and utensils
First of all, it’s important to have some tools available.
- A cup.
- A spoon.
- Cup or glass.
- A blender.
The ingredients are the following:
- 1 cup of cooked white rice.
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- ½ cup (122 ml) of milk.
Recipe: Rice and cocoa smoothie
For the recipe, we only have to follow these steps:
- First, we need 1 cup of cooked white rice. Usually, it’s cooked by boiling 2 cups of water for each cup of rice for about 20 minutes, but we recommend that you follow the instructions on the package to avoid problems. Then, let it cool for a few minutes.
- Next, blend all the ingredients until there’re no large lumps. If you want the drink to be more liquid, add a little water and blend again.
- Finally, serve the smoothie and enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? You can learn how to make more juices to gain weight here.