Pineapple and ginger juice is especially loaded with fiber, potassium and antioxidants that may help prevent circulatory problems. Also, it’s very easy to make.
Do you want to try it? The recipe won’t take you more than 5 minutes.
- Blender or juicer.
- A knife.
- A cup.
We’ll use the following:
- 3 slices of peeled pineapple.
- A 1 cm piece of peeled ginger.
- 1 glass or cup of water.
Recipe: Pineapple and Ginger juice
As we said before, the recipe is very simple.
- First, we’re going to cut the 3 pineapple slices and remove their peel carefully with the help of a knife. On the other hand, we need to cut the small piece of ginger.
- When the above is ready, we proceed to blend it all with a cup of water until it takes the desired consistency. If you use a juice extractor, you won’t need to add water.
- Finally, we can serve and enjoy this wonderful drink.
To note: This recipe and most of the ones we share aren’t meal replacements. If you found this post helpful, you can learn more recipes and information about juices here.