Parsley, pineapple and lemon juice may be especially useful to eliminate fat. Especially if you blend it and consume all its available fiber.
If you make it in a juicer or filter it after blending, you can use the pulp in a salad, it’s delicious!
Do you want to know how to prepare this drink? It’s very easy. Here’s the step-by-step explanation.
- A blender or juicer (or juice extractor).
- A glass.
All we need is the following:
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water.
- A handful of parsley leaves.
- A slice of pineapple without peel.
- One lemon’s juice.
Recipe: Parsley, pineapple and lemon juice
- First, it’s important to thoroughly rinse the food, utensils and equipment to be used. We don’t want the juice to get contaminated!
- Then, we’ll cut and peel the pineapple, squeeze the lemon and blend all the ingredients until we obtain the drink. If you’re using a juicer, it’s not necessary to add water.
- Finally, just serve the juice.
And that’s it! Now you know what you need to enjoy this wonderful drink at home.
If you’re interested, you can see our juices to lose weight.