Orange, carrot and ginger smoothie is delicious and easy to make. And best of all, it may help boost defenses.
Read on and you’ll learn how to prepare it in a few steps.
- A blender.
- A knife.
- Cup or glass.
- Vegetable peeler (optional).
- Citrus juicer (optional).
We’re going to use the following:
- 1 carrot.
- A small piece of ginger.
- 1 orange.
- 1 cup (250ml) of water.
Recipe: Orange, carrot and ginger smoothie
We’ve to follow 4 steps:
- Peel, cut and rinse the carrot.
- Peel the ginger.
- Cut and squeeze the orange.
- Blend with the water for 1 minute or until desired consistency.
This recipe can be great for surprising your loved ones with something tasty and healthy.
Do you like this kind of posts? If so, find more recipes and information about juices here.