Nopal, celery, grapefruit and pineapple juice is an excellent Mexican drink to start the day with a good dose of nutrients.
Best of all, the recipe won’t take you more than 10 minutes.
- A blender or juice extractor.
- Cup or glass.
- 1 nopal leaf.
- 2 sticks of celery.
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and without seeds.
- A slice of peeled pineapple.
- 1 cup or 250 ml of water.
Recipe: Nopal, celery, grapefruit and pineapple juice
- First, it’s key that we wash the ingredients to eliminate bacteria and possible traces of dirt.
- When the above is ready, peel the nopal leaf to remove its layer of spines. Also, cut and peel a slice of pineapple. On the other hand, peel the grapefruit, cut it and remove its seeds carefully with the help of the knife.
- Then, put all the ingredients in the blender and process them until they take the right consistency. If you’re using a juicer, you probably won’t need to add water.
And that’s it! Your drink is ready to serve and enjoy.
If you found this post useful, you can learn more juice recipes here.