Beet and orange juice may be a good choice to hydrate the body and help maintain good circulation. Its water, fiber and potassium content is key to this.
Want to know how to make it? Here we explain it in 3 steps.
- A blender or juice extractor.
- Cup or glass.
- A vegetable peeler (optional).
We need the following:
- 1 beet.
- 1 orange.
- A cup of water.
Recipe: Beet and orange juice
This drink is very simple to make.
- Peel the orange and remove its seeds, taking care that no visible white parts remain.
- Peel, cut and rinse the beet.
- Blend everything with the water for 1 minute or until there are no lumps. In case you use a juicer, you will not need to add water.
Finally, serve and enjoy this exquisite preparation.
To note: Remember that this drink and most of the ones we share are not meal replacements. The diet must be balanced and right for your body.
If this post was useful, you can find more juice recipes here.
Also, subscribe here to receive updates.